2023 Alaska Cruise Seminar
RCCL Ovation of the Seas
July 14-21, 2023
Up to 20 CECH
This IFAF tradition is back… The 2023 Alaska Seminar at Sea is to be held on board the spectacular RCCL, Ovation of the Seas ship. Few places are as breathtaking in their inherent and rugged beauty as Alaska!
- Ship sails to and from Seattle
- Cruise the Endicott Arm and Dawes Glacier
- Port Calls in Ketchikan, Skagway, Juneau and Victoria BC
Meetings are scheduled so as not to conflict with port calls or tours
Scientific Objectives of this program:
- To review plastic surgical approaches to several different lower extremity conditions.
- To review the classical surgical approaches to forefoot abnormalities.
- To increase understanding of skin rashes and dermatology lesions and pathological diagnosis.
- To better understand and manage such conditions as lower extremity fractures and injuries.
*Don’t delay booking your travel! Cruise availability and/or discounted rates are not guaranteed after March 1, 2023..
DPM, MD, DO: $660
Retired/APMA Life Member: $560
Past WA State Surgical Resident: $560
Active Military (Proof of status required): $460
Current Surgical Resident (w/ Letter from Director): $275
|Tuition fees||Before 6/14/23||After 6/13/23|
|DPM, MD, DO||$560||$610|
|Retired/APMA Life Members||$460||$510|
|Past WA State Surgical Residents||$460||$510|
|Active Military (proof of status required)||$360||$410|
|Resident with Letter from Director||$175||$225|
*Verification of status required
**Include a letter from program director confirming proof of status
*** Completely retired from practice and have reached the age of 65