IFAF Seattle Lower Extremity Surgical Symposium (SLESS) – CANCELED
Due to warnings from the CDC regarding the Corona virus (COVID-19) outbreak, and out of an abundance of caution, we have canceled this course. We look forward to presenting another SLESS program in March 18-20 2021.
Seattle Lower Extremity Surgical Symposium (SLESS)
"Great Course! Great Faculty! I’m already looking forward to next year!"
Cedarbrook Lodge and St Francis Medical Center, Federal Way, WA
March 18-20, 2021
Up to 25 Continuing Education Contact Hours (CECH)
Join us for the Seattle Lower Extremity Surgery Symposium—SLESS offers continuing medical education on surgical techniques for lower extremity trauma and reconstruction. SLESS is a 3-day course, featuring two days of didactic lectures and one day of cadaveric skills sessions. Learn from a faculty of leading (MD and DPM) lower extremity surgeons.
This very popular course provides surgical exposure and hands-on training in external fixation, total ankle replacement, Charcot Reconstruction, and muscle flap techniques.
At the conclusion of the course, participants will have an understanding of:
- Total ankle replacement, revision and fusion
- Talectomy and TC fusion techniques
- Charcot reconstruction with beaming rods and external fixation
- Pediatric Deformity Surgery & Correction
- Anatomical considerations for muscle flap procedures
- Muscle flap techniques for soleus, gastrocnemius, peroneus brevis flaps and others
- Muscle flap stabilization with external fixation
- General nerve application for the lower extremities
Seattle Lower Extremity Surgery Symposium
October 23-25, 2020
**Register for two seminars in 2020 and receive $100 off the second seminar's tuition.
PLEASE CONTACT IFAF BEFORE REGISTERING FOR THE SECOND SEMINAR TO RECEIVE YOUR DISCOUNT. Does NOT apply to Residents, Retired/APMA Life Members or Military. Does NOT include SLESS/Arthroscopy Courses