Summer Seminar at Sea
Alaska Cruise Seminar
July 3-10, 2015
RCCL, Jewel of the Seas
Up to 20 CECH
The IFAF tradition continues… The 11th Alaska Seminar at Sea is to be held on board the spectacular RCCL, Jewel of the Seas ship. Few places are as breathtaking in their inherent and rugged beauty as Alaska!
- Ship sails to and from Seattle,
- Cruise the inside passage and the Tracy Arm Fjord
- Port Calls in Juneau, Skagway, and Victoria, BC.
Scientific Objectives of this program:
- To review current medical and surgical treatment of primary and secondary lower extremity infections.
- To provide practicing podiatric physicians with a broad range of program topics offered in an intensive learning setting.
- To present leading lecturers from academic and clinical centers to practicing podiatric physicians.
- To be knowledgeable in most of the procedures utilized to address most common foot problems.
Meetings scheduled not to conflict with port calls.
Don’t delay booking your travel! A block of cabins have been reserved and this unforgettable cruise adventure will fill up fast! Book before March 1, 2015 to ensure the best possible rate.
|Tuition fees||Before 6/13/15||After 6/12/15|
|DPM, MD, DO||$510||$560|
|International Region 7/APMA Members (WA, OR, ID, WY, AK, BC, AB)||$380||$430|
|Special Combo Seattle/AK Cruise||$660||$710|
|Current IFAF Medical Advisors||$460||$510|
|Past Seattle Residents||$410||$460|
|Active Military Members, PhD, RN, PT||$310||$360|
**Include a letter from program director confirming proof of status.
*Verification of status required
**Include a letter from program director confirming proof of status