Summer Seminar at Sea
June 29-July 6, 2012
20 Continuing Education Contact Hours (2.0 CEU)
The IFAF tradition continues… Back by popular demand, our 10th Alaska Cruise Seminar is to be held on board the Celebrity Cruises, Infinity Ship. Few places are as breathtaking in their inherent and rugged beauty as Alaska!
- Ship sails to and from Seattle
- Cruise the inside passage and the Tracy Arm Fjord
- Port Calls in Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, and Victoria, BC.
Not to conflict with port calls
Scientific Objectives of this program:
- To review current medical and surgical treatment of primary and secondary lower extremity infections.
- To provide practicing podiatric physicians with a broad range of program topics offered in an intensive learning setting.
- To present leading lecturers from academic and clinical centers to practicing podiatric physicians.
- To be knowledgeable in most of the procedures utilized to address most common foot problems.
*Don’t delay booking your travel! Cabin availability and/or discounted rates are not guaranteed after March 1, 2012.
|Tuition fees||Before 6/8/12||After 6/7/12|
|Special Combo Seattle/AK Cruise (40 Total Credits!)||$630||$680|
|DPM, MD, DO||$480||$530|
|Current IFAF Medical Advisors||$430||$480|
|Past Seattle Residents||$380||$430|
|Active Military Members||$280||$330|
**Include a letter from program director confirming proof of status.
REGISTER FOR BOTH SEATTLE AND ALASKA CRUISE AND RECEIVE OVER 30% DISCOUNT ON COMBO-TUITION! Contact IFAF for details!
*Verification of status required
**Include a letter from program director confirming proof of status
*** Completely retired from practice and have reached the age of 65