Summer Scientific Seminar
The Portugal Adventure
August 25-September 1, 2012
Ritz-Carlton, Pehna Longa Hotel & Golf Resort
Walk in the footsteps of royalty along the gorgeous Estoril coastal region of Portugal. The Ritz-Carlton, Penha Longa Hotel and Golf Resort traces its origins back to the 14th century: it includes a landmark monastery that was built on its grounds and has been a frequent retreat of Portuguese royal and foreign dignitaries. Downtown Lisbon is only 25 minutes from the resort!
- Enjoy golfing on this one-of-a-kind Robert Trent Jones Jr. course!
- Explore the beaches of the Estoril Coast and the famous resort city of Cascais
- Visit the medieval castles and palaces of historic Sintra--5 minutes away!
- Treat yourself at the world-renowned Six Senses Spa.
- Obtain 25 CECH from IFAF faculty and internationally known guest lecturers
- Book your travel now… this meeting is selling out quickly! Hotel rooms and rates not guaranteed after July 6, 2012.
Monday - Friday, 8/27-31, 7am-12noon
Scientific Objectives of this program:
- To improve the practitioner’s understanding of pediatric and adult lower extremity skin conditions.
- To review current trends and treatment protocols for nerve, vascular and musculoskeletal conditions affecting the lower extremities.
- To enhance skills for proper patient and procedure selection.
- To review the classical surgical approaches to forefoot deformities.
|Tuition fees||Before 8/4/12||After 8/3/12|
|DPM, MD, DO||$510||$560|
|Current IFAF Medical Advisors||$460||$510|
|Past Seattle Residents||$410||$560|
|Active Military Members||$310||$360|
*Include a letter from program director confirming proof of status.
*Verification of status required
**Include a letter from program director confirming proof of status
*** Completely retired from practice and have reached the age of 65
Online registration is temporarily unavailable due to maintenance. Maintenance should be done around 5pm PT.